Limit on player winnings
The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual player, syndicate or partners on a weekly basis is seventy five thousand (75,000) dollars U.S. currency or equivalent. This maximum shall apply independently of the number of wagers placed or pending or the amount wagered or pending, and it shall be incumbent upon the player to ensure that his / her weekly return does not exceed the aforesaid limit.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, 1-800 Online Casino reserves it's rights to credit any account or group of accounts controlled by an individual customer, syndicate or partners, to a weekly maximum of seventy five thousand (75,000) dollars U.S. currency or equivalent, and / or to debit any account or group of accounts which have been credited a weekly amount in winnings of more than seventy five thousand (75,000) dollars U.S. currency or equivalent. Any parlay or future bets shall be judged to have been placed during the week of the result of the last event in the parlay or future bet(s)
For the purposes of this section, a week shall be defined as Sunday midnight through Sunday 23:59.59 EST.
To claim your promotion you must LOGIN to the Members Area of this Sportsbook and click on the Deposit / Withdraw link on the top menu and select Claim your Bonus.
The bonus money is yours to wager.You must wager your deposited funds + bonus at least five (5) times in order for you to be able to cash out any bonus funds. If you need an early payout prior to wagering the required amount, please take in consideration that your bonus amount will be forfeited.
Example: (25% Bonus)
Amount Deposited of $100. Player must wager a total of $500 ($100*5) + $125 (25% of $100*5) for a total of $625 (500+125) in order to cash out his bonus funds of $25 (25% of $100).
And so on for any bonus percentage amount.
1-800 Online Casino. will not disclose details of individual's net winnings or losses. This is the responsibility of the individual, and if you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable you must keep track of those winnings and report them to the proper authorities.
No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager at 1-800 Online Casino.
Should there be a discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the gaming results on 1-800 Online Casino servers in Costa Rica, the results on 1-800 Online Casino servers shall take precedent.
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of 1-800 Online Casino. will be final and binding in all matters.
Termination of Agreement
The agreement between 1-800 Online Casino, 1-800 Online Casino., and the user may be terminated by the player at the player's request. Or if deemed necessary, 1-800 Online Casino. reserve the right to revoke the agreement between the player and 1-800 Online Casino.
You are solely responsible for the security of your password. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your password, you shall contact 1-800 Online Casino immediately and change your password. When choosing a password, 1-800 Online Casino recommends you follow these guidelines:
- Do not use all lower case letters,
- Do use numbers and or symbols,
- Do use a mix of upper and lower case letters.
1-800 Online Casino shall undertake to maintain your anonymity unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes.
By signing up with 1-800 Online Casino and one of it's affiliated sites you have agreed to receiving regular member news through email. However, it is your right, as an internet user, to choose who and how you receive emails on your mailbox. So, with that in mind, if ever you would like to opt-out of receiving any further news and promotion messages from 1-800 Online Casino and it's affiliated sites, or feel that your email was obtained by error we urge you to let us know by asking to be removed from our mailing list.
Liability of 1-800 Online Casino
1. The decisions of 1-800 Online Casino management will be final and binding in all matters between 1-800 Online Casino, and players.
2. Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of users to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country. All players of 1-800 Online Casino must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Players are responsible for withdrawing or playing out any funds, which are held in the userr's account. 1-800 Online Casino do not undertake to notify players that they have outstanding balances to collect. If an account is inactive for longer than 6 months, the user will forfeit the outstanding balance.
4. Any wager made by the player will be 1-800 Online Casino liability in respect to any claim or loss.
5. 1-800 Online Casino shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at their absolute discretion.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
7. All personal details of all users will be held in confidence unless users agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
8. In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, 1-800 Online Casino will not be liable.
9. 1-800 Online Casino will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- In the event of force majeure
- The failure of 1-800 Online Casino central computer system or any part thereof
- For delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system
- For any loss as a result of any act of God
- For an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent)
- For fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind
10. 1-800 Online Casino, and the player shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these rules.
11. 1-800 Online Casino accept no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
12. These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between 1-800 Online Casino / 1-800 Online Casino and the user. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
13. In the event of an input error in our Odds for internet wagering, 1-800 Online Casino / 1-800 Online Casino reserves the right to cancel any wagers concerning the game or event in question. All the clients who have wagered on the cancelled event will be notified by email of the changes made.
1-800 Online Casino is accessible over the Internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for 1-800 Online Casino or 1-800 Online Casino. to determine the state of the law in every country, state, and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by by clicking the "submit" button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for 1-800 Online Casino to receive your bet via the Internet. Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between yourself, 1-800 Online Casino, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Costa Rica. Any matter to be adjudicated shall be determined utilizing the laws of Costa Rica.